ASHRAE’s Fundamentals of HVAC Design and Operations
July 14 – 16, 2019
8:00am – 4:30pm (Daily)
NOTE: Participants will be offered breakfast, lunch, access to APPA 2019 Annual Meeting programming as follows:
– APPA 2019 Welcome Party
– APPA’s Hall of Resources on July 15th & July 16th
This course is AIA and GBCI approved for 18 hours.
APPA is proud to partner with ASHRAE to offer training that provides participants with instruction that accelerates their transformation into effective members of a design, construction, operations or facilities maintenance team. Developed by industry-leading professionals selected by ASHRAE, the training provides attendees with the fundamentals and technical aspects of HVAC design. Attendees will gain practical skills and knowledge to design and maintain HVAC systems that can be put to immediate use.
Programming content will benefit the following members of your organization:
– Facilities managers responsible for managing building operations staff;
– Facilities managers involved in new construction or major renovation projects;
– Technicians or front line supervisors who would like to gain design knowledge;
– Architects who want to understand fundamental HVAC system design
Your Institution Will Benefit From Engaging as Training Helps Attendees Understand:
– How to improve overall building performance;
– The technologies that lead to improved building performance;
– The economics of sustainable buildings and the roles of the designer and facilities manager;
– The basic skills needed to design and/or operate high-performance buildings;
– The skill set that will be required by designers and operators of the future;
– Techniques to interact effectively with all design partners (architects, owners, other engineering disciplines) in an integrated design team.